- Mold release wax for rubber and fiberglass sink molds.
- Also very useful in waxing forms of all types before caulking them; greatly reducing time spent cleaning off silicone excess when forming a concrete countertop mold.
- A highly versatile, durable paste-type mold release.
- No hard rubbing or machine buffing is necessary.
- Sold in 12 oz. containers.
- Coverage: A lot! (a rough estimate is at least 20-30 castings of an average sized sink mold)
- Apply wax to a clean mold surface using a soft cloth, covering a small section at a time.
- Before wax dries, hand buff until a clear high gloss finish appears.
- For new molds, or rough mold surfaces, apply three coats.
- Tip: Apply a thin coating of Liquid Release to the waxed mold before casting the concrete piece to achieve a smoother finish, less bug-holes, and easier demolding (mold removal).
- Rewax and buff molds after/prior to each use.