- Premium grade, foam-backed straight diamond hand sanding pads.
- Higher diamond content than other hand pads on the market.
- For use on concrete, granite, marble, and glass surfaces.
- Electroplated and Resin bound diamonds.
- Designed for DRY or WET use.
- These Sanding Block Hand Pads use the same diamonds grits and bonding as our Velcro-Backed Diamond Sanding Strips (which are bendable and good for corners and radius surfaces) and our Triangle Multi-Tool Velcro Diamond Strips.
- Measurements: 4"L x 2 1/4"W.
Electroplated: Larger sized diamond grits are electroplated onto the backing pad for increased durability and life.
- Electroplated Grits: 60, 120, 220, 400
Resin-Bound: Finer sized diamond particle grits are bound in resin, and provide smoother polishing.
- Resin-Bound Grits: 800, 1800, 3500.
These are marvelous for sanding the bottom of pottery. They are excellent for wet sanding the "feet" of mugs, bowls and other pottery. I use a 60 then 120, then 200 and finally a 400. I could go higher if I wanted to go crazy with the sanding but these make a wonderful smooth bottoms.
I needed these pads to polish edge cuts on curbs and saddles, I used to own a set but
over the years lost them, so I switched to the 7 pad regiment for my variable speed grinder.
What a mess, especially in freezing temps. , outside getting soaked. I cannot wait to use them on at the next opportunity.
I purchased the 120 and 220 grit diamond pads for sanding decorative concrete. They work great on edges and flat surfaces. Not so great on curves because the pads a rigid which is good for flat surfaces. They can be used wet or dry but wet works better.
They have worked well so far
Delivered promptly in excellent condition.