- Please Note: EvoTek 7015 is the new product that the manufacturer Riteks has replaced SP 7000 with. EvoTek 7015 will perform the same as the old SP 7000, and formulation should remain the same. The new EvoTek 7015 is more watery in appearance and more fluid, which is why it is replacing SP 7000- EvoTek 7015 is better suited for mixing into the GFRC/concrete mix.
- While supplies last, we will continue to ship the SP 7000. Once we are out of the SP 7000 we will fill any existing orders with the EvoTek 7015.
- SP 7000 Super Plasticizer, High Range water reducer for concrete and GFRC.
- Increases fluidity and workability of concrete (concrete will gain a peanut butter-like texture).
- Add to GFRC, concrete, and slurry mixes.
- Can reduce water needed by up to 30%.
- Increases initial compressive strength of concrete by as much as 18%, and flexural strength by 8%.
- No anti foam (defoamers) needed with the SP 7000.
- Dosage: 4.7 fluid ounces per 90 lbs. of Portland cement.
- When using with GFRC, see our GFRC Recipe section for dosage/mix information.
- When adding to an 80 lb. bag of concrete mix* suitable for countertops, (assuming there are 20 lbs. of Portland cement), add 1 fluid ounce (1/8 cup, or 2 Tablespoons of SP 7000) to your mix water, and then add to the concrete.
- *Refer to the manufacturer of your concrete bag mix for exact cement weight per bag.
- Available in 1,5 and 55** Gallons.
- **55 Gallon drums are available by contacting us.