- Micro-Tek™ Micro-Toppings are commonly used to make concrete countertops, or to coat over flooring or bad concrete work. Micro-topping surface can be acid stained or colored using integral cement color dye.
- Microtopping is forgiving and easy to apply. Spread out and smooth with a Magic Trowel Squeegee (sold here) or steel trowel.
- Micro-Tek™ Micro-Toppings require rough grade (RG) as a base coat and smooth grade (SG) as a top coat.
- Rough Grade is available in natural (off-white/grey). Smooth Grade is available in grey, or white.
- These Micro-Toppings have just the right addition of polymer in the mix for their application – Just add water. A separate polymer is not required.
- Excellent adhesion and weathering resistance.
- Long wearing under traffic.
- Resists ultra-violet degradation from long-term exposure to sunlight.
- Micro Topping surface can be sealed using countertop or floor sealers, for lasting protection.
- Rough Grade (Base Coat) comes in 20 lb and 50 lb bags.
- Rough Grade is available in Natural color (Off-White/Grey).
- Coverage: One 50 lb. bag will cover 200-400 square feet.
- Smooth Grade (Top Coat) comes in 20 lb and 40 lb bags.
- Smooth Grade is available in Grey or White color.
- Coverage: One 40 lb. bag will cover 200-400 square feet.