Z Counterform Countertop Mix is a pre-blended, all in one, high strength white concrete designed for casting concrete countertops. Z Counterform Countertop Mix has the very best blend of fine aggregates, Portland cement, and proprietary admixtures to insure no curling or shrinking. The use of a specialized acrylic fiber network and the high flexural strength greatly limits the chance of cracking. This highly flowable, near self-leveling mix makes Z Counterform Countertop Mix the perfect choice for both your precast and cast-in-place designs and can be cast as thin as 7/8" for countertop applications.
Add White Titanium Oxide packs (sold here) to make this mix even whiter!
Want a good 3-headed Planetary polisher? Best way to smooth out the concrete when doing cast-in-place countertops. While we don't currently sell any of these polishers, we have used with great success this Triad Polisher from Amazon for around $600 (click here). Use wet or dry- we usually use dry with 3 of our 4" Dry Polishing Pads in the 200 grit to just even out the countertop surface as well as lightly profile it so the sealer can get a great bond.
- Each bag yields 0.43 cubic feet of concrete.
- 3 sq. ft. in standard Cast In Place Counterforms (1.9 sq. ft. in the Commercial Bar Cast In Place Counterforms)
- 2.3 sq. ft. @ 2" thick.
- 2.9 sq. ft. @ 1.5" thick.
- Non intrusive reactive fiber system for improved tensile strength.
- Impressive 9700 psi @ 28 days
- Initial Set: 2 hrs.
- Final Set: 5 hrs
- 4200 psi at 24 hrs. 8300 psi at 7 days. 9700 psi at 28 days.
- White mix and aggregates
- Quick cure time allows for grinding and polishing 24 hrs later.
- Works with all stains, integral colors and hardeners.
- Mixes, pours and fills with almost no effort. Highly flowable so it will pour easily through our FG50 Reinforcement Mesh and leave limited "honeycomb" in edges.
- Sold in 50 lb. bags.
- Also sold in pallets with discounted pricing (sold here).
- White Concrete Countertop Mix TDS
- For finishing tips, the following video showing the finishing techniques used for the Liqui-Crete mix will work the same for this White Concrete Countertop Mix: