- The Flex Orbital Buffing Polisher is the best choice for a professional quality wax finish on any concrete, stone, or automotive body surface.
- The orbital rotation of this innovative polisher simulates the circular movement of the human hand while polishing. At the same time, the polisher's highly smooth running facilitates a careful, precise finish and even offers what is necessary for hologram-free polishing. That's just what this polisher, with its ergonomically designed knob handle, was made for.
- The positive drive ensures a uniform movement, even under load, thanks to constant lift.
- Taken in conjunction with the large stroke length there is also the possibility of removing existing holograms from black finishes. Thanks to the direct orbital drive, very little heat develops on the surface, which is ideally suited to temperature-sensitive finishes.
- The accelerator trigger switch and speed selection allow for a controlled acceleration to the optimal speed. Note: the machine's orbital movement has been optimally adapted for the special backer pad included with it.
- FLEX seven-fold microprocessor electronics: with consistent speed control by tachometer generator, soft start, accelerator trigger switch, restart protection after power interruption, overload protection, temperature monitoring, and speed selection.
- 8 mm orbital movement. Permanent direct drive for an even polished surface.
- Removable, ergonomic knob grip.
- High-powered motor: can handle extreme loads.
- Spindle lock for easy backer swapping.
- Quality shut-off carbon brushes: if the carbon brushes wear down, the motor will be automatically switched off and thus protected from damage.
- Nice long 10' power cord length.
Professional Polishing Tips from Flex:
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 6".
- Velcro pad: 150mm.
- Speed without load: 160-480 RPM.
- Power input: 900 Watts.
- Power output: 590 Watts.
- Orbit range: 8mm.
- Orbit Rate without load: 3200-9600 RPM.
- Weight: 5.75 lbs.
- Includes: Grip cover, Knob grip, Special Orbital 5 1/2" Velcro backing pad, Velcro backed polishing/application white sponge (140mm across x 30mm thick).
- Water-soluble, ecological automotive paints should be processed with little force, at low speed and with gentle pressure. This prevents the heating up of the polishing medium and too much paint abrasion. FLEX sponges and appropriate quality polishing media ensure the proper treatment to suit the material (observe the recommended speeds / metallic enamels require special polishing media).
- For a perfect finish always work on one section of the vehicle at a time (hood, trunk, etc.). Do not circulate, but rather polish the surfaces length- and cross-wise. Mechanically remove polishing medium residues with a slightly moistened lamb or wool fleece. After absorption and drying, replace sponge applicator with Velcro backed lamb and wool fleece (available at most home improvement centers), and polish surface to a high gloss.
- Important: Clean sponge after each use, for each polishing medium and color!