- QuickDye™ is an alternative to Acid Stains. This product is easy to apply and can be sealed quickly since there is no residue to clean off. While QuickDye costs more than Acid Stain, it also covers twice as much sq. footage.
- QuickDye is mixed with acetone so it is important to have adequate ventilation and airflow.
- Can be used as a stand-alone color application on concrete, as a base coat prior to Acid Staining concrete in order to add color, or as a touch up to Acid Stained concrete in problem areas that did not react to acid stain.
- QuickDye Acetone Stain should be applied by sprayer designed for Acid/Acetone Stains (sprayers sold here)
- QuickDye has a wider color range to choose from that Acid Stains.
- Penetrating Agent (sold in the drop-down menu above) additive may be added for a richer, more vibrant color.
- QuickDye is for interior application only. Color will fade over time in areas where the dye is exposed to frequent UV light.
- Unlimited shelf life (unmixed)
- QuickDye: 8oz. Bottle yields 1 gallon (when mixed with acetone)
- QuickDye Powder: 8 oz. bottle. To be mixed with 4 oz. of Penetrating Additive (sold separately), and 1 gallon of acetone (not provided- sold at your local paint or hardware store).
- Penetrating Additive: 4oz. yields 1 gallon (when mixed with QuickDye and acetone)
- Penetrating Additive: 20 oz. bottle (Sold from Drop-Down Menu above). To be mixed 4 oz. per gallon of QuickDye/acetone (Each 20 oz. bottle will treat 5 gallons of QuickDye/acetone).
- Coverage: 400-600 square feet per gallon of QuickDye/Acetone, per coat. Coverage may vary based on concrete texture and mix.
- View Sales Sheet and Color Chart
- View TDS for Application and Technical Information.
- View MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet).
*Special order colors of QuickDye may require extra time to ship