- The Sharpshooter 2.1 spray gun with hopper.
- Use to spray any variety of texture, including cement based products such as GFRC facecoat, Overlays, and Microtoppings. Also widely used to spray drywall texture.
- Air feed located on the back of the spray gun. Much easier for spraying into molds and forms than other sprayers with the air feed on the bottom of the gun.
- Soft grip handle & trigger.
- Variable flow rate based on trigger. Adjustment knob allows a full trigger pull at any spray setting. Trigger includes a trigger lock feature.
- 45° angled hopper adapter included. Angled hopper designed to spray material down into a mold form, or onto the ground, while keeping the hopper level.
- Made in the USA by Marshalltown.
- Air Consumption: 7 CFM at 25psi.
- Nozzle Sizes: Built-in dial with seven different tubular orifice sizes. Orifice sizes are: 0.197 , 0.236 , 0.276 , 0.313 , 0.375 , 0.419 , 0.466 .
- Hopper Capacity: 2 Gallons.
- View the Sharpshooter 2.1 Manufacturer's Instruction Sheet.
- Sharpshooter 2.0 Repair/Rebuild Kit & Hopper Gun Cleaning Kit:
- Repair/Rebuild Kit includes replacement parts for the Sharpshooter 2.0 Hopper Gun. Kit contains: Soft Grip trigger, E-clip, Rubber Boot, Adjustment Knob, Orifice Plate & Center Knob, Mix Nozzle, Screw-on Cap.
- Hopper Gun Cleaning Kit can be used to clean any hopper gun. Kit Contains: 6" brass brush, 6 7/8" brass brush, 7" nylon brush, 3 7/8" precision twisted mini brush.