- Diamond grinding bits, set of 4,
- Designed for a rotary (Dremel) tool, or a standard drill.
- Excellent at grinding away concrete around small detail areas.
- Diamond Rotary Bits are especially useful with the Trivet Channel Foam Strips, which usually need fine tuning to get the channel the right width for the stainless steel bars to fit.
- These drill bits are also a must have tool for any faucet or drain holes in concrete that end up being a little too small for sink hardware to fit, and a little concrete needs to quickly be ground away.
- Drill Bit kit includes 4 bits: 1/16", 1/8", 3/16", 1/4".
- Each Drill Bit is about 1-1/2" long, and has between 1/4" and 3/8" of diamond surface.
- Designed to drill Concrete, Masonry, Marble, Rocks, Glass, Carbide, and more.
- Flute-less design puts more diamonds in contact with the grinding surface.
- Do not exceed 30,000 RPM