- Premium grade, Velcro-backed diamond sanding strips.
- Diamond sanding strips work great by hand, allowing close detail sanding/polishing, and working hard to get areas.
- Velcro backing on the strips can be used to stick the pad to any standard Velcro surface, either a flat sanding block, or a curved/rounded block for sanding a radius. Velcro flat hand blocks are available from the drop down menu above.
- These sanding strips use the same diamonds grits and bonding as our foam Diamond Block Hand Pads.
- Higher diamond content than other hand pads on the market.
- For use on concrete, granite, marble, and glass surfaces.
- Electroplated and Resin bound diamonds.
- Designed for DRY or WET use.
- Measurements: 4"L x 2 1/4"W.
- Please note that some curling of the pads may occur, which is normal. The pads will still function perfectly, and if using with water, will quickly become supple when in use. If a 'flatter' sanding surface is needed, dip the pad in water and place under a heavy object for a while to flatten it out.
- Electroplated: Larger sized diamond grits are electroplated onto the backing pad for increased durability and life.
- Electroplated Grits: 60, 120, 220, 400, 600.
- Resin-Bound: Finer sized diamond particle grits are bound in resin, and provide smoother polishing.
- Resin-Bound Grits: 800, 1800, 3500.