- RockTop CT uses the latest advancement in Nano technology high performance sealers. Stain and etch protection system designed specifically for concrete, engineered cements and natural stone
- Used on concrete countertops, furniture, bathtubs, & Shower stalls
- RockTop CT Levels out very well when applied by roller, HVLP sprayer, or even brushed on.
- The use of 519 Primer (sold here) before application will help eliminate pinholes and surface imperfections and give it extra protection for outdoor or use in sinks.
- Using Re-Coat Catalyst Performance Boost (sold here) with RockTop CT will allow maximum adhesion between coats, and remove the need to sand between coats.
- RockTop CT is environmentally Friendly/ Food safe and VOC compliant, Under 100g/L.
- RockTop CT It is both deeply penetrating and film forming to protect substrates from acid etching and virtually all types of stains on porous materials, indoors or outdoors.
- RockTop CT is available in gloss or matte finishes.
- RockTop CT Can be reapplied easily in damaged and high-wear areas as needed.
- Solvent based sealer.
- Single component no mixing or measuring. Ready to use right out of the can!
- UV Stable (resistance to yellowing and weakening from the sun's UV light).
- Easy application excellent self leveling properties.
- Scratch Resistant 35% harder than granite in 30 days.
- Acts as a densifier and hardens concrete and softer surfaces such as marble and travertine, making it tough and suitable for commercial and residential installations.
- It is impervious to most all food and food related items as well as most household chemicals routinely experienced in kitchens and baths.
- The Non-slip version of RockTop CT is ideal for shower floors and exterior stairways.
- It can be slowly rubbed with clean pad applicators and applied to granite and marble polished surfaces by trained installers.
- It has the ability to seal in color pigments and give excellent etch and stain protection of concrete countertop surfaces and vessels.
- Need non-slip? (for showers, furniture, etc.) You can add anti-slip additives (sold here) to Rocktop CT.
- Available in Gloss or Matte
- Sold in Quart or Gallon sizes.
- Coverage: 60-75 sq. ft. per quart/250-300 sq. ft. per gallon, per coat on porous stone.
- 400-700 sq.ft. per gallon on metal, fiberglass, or non-porous materials.
- Dry Time: Touch- 4 hours. Walk on- 24 hours. Full Cure- 7 days.
- Heat rating: 450 F. (Use of hot pads/trivets is still recommended for countertop use).
- View RockTop CT TDS.
- View RockTop CT MSDS.
Post Application / Maintenance Instructions:
- Be careful of the fresh sealer for minimum of one to two weeks after application, this includes but is not limited to:
- No standing liquids including water.
- Do not leave soap dishes, dispensers or appliances on the surface.
- Clean up spills as the occur.
- Clean with soap and water/ no abrasive cleaners or acidic cleaners.
- Be careful with scratching do not slide objects across the surface.
- After the initial cure, the sealer will continue to get more scratch and stain resistant for up to 30 days, however "normal" use can commence after the initial cure.
- Clean with Non abrasive/ non acidic off the-shelf cleaner.
- Clean up vinegar spills as they occur.
- Do not slide rough, heavy or sharp objects across the surface. Although very scratch resistant, the finish is not scratch proof.
- Although not required, Concrete Countertop Wax can be applied to increase water repulsion, and smooth out minor scratches.
- Ships as HAZMAT, with the HAZMAT shipping surcharge already included in the price for Ground shipping. Air Shipping (ie. UPS Next Day, 2-Day, or 3-Day Select shipping) has a much higher HAZMAT fee, so please select the correct shipping method fee from the drop down menu above, and then select the appropriate shipping method at Checkout.