- Diamond Polishing Drum Wheels.
- Uses: Polishing edges, inside sink edges, corners, and quickly de-burring and smoothing drain holes in cast concrete sinks.
- Drum Wheels should be used WET only (polish with water) and have special holes drilled through the drum so water from your polisher will keep the polishing surface wet.
- Premium grade polishing diamond grit and resin.
- Using a Polisher Extension Shaft (sold here) will help get into hard to reach areas.
- Available in grits: 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000, and a Set of all 7 grits.
- Overall height: 2 1/4"
- Polishing surface height: 1 3/4"
- Diameter: 1 15/16"
- Fits on a standard grinder/polisher 5/8" arbor.