- The True Doorbell by spOre bridges the gap between modern and traditional design.
- An all-metal push button is surrounded by a thin halo of LED-illuminated color, which also reflects against the mounting surface.
- True comes in several finishes and three illumination colors, as well as a non-illuminated option.
- Designed to fit well with residences built from 1900 on.
- Substantial in feel but narrow in diameter, True mounts well to narrow doorjambs and other tight applications.
- LED color is very vibrant and efficient, using less that one watt, and will last approximately 11 years.
- Applications include call buttons, interactive displays, garage doors, home automation, security systems or as low voltage decorative light points.
- Custom color or finish may be specified for large orders by contacting us.
- LED Color: Available in White, Amber, Blue, or a Non-Lit version.
- Faceplate options: Brushed Aluminum (anodized), Architectural Bronze (anodized), and Matte Black (anodized).
- Measurements: 1.80" Diameter, 0.75" Depth.
- Surface Mount Doorbell (no need for a hole in the wall- will mount flat to the wall).
- Power Required: 8-16 Volts AC, 6-12 Volts DC. Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt.
- View True Doorbell Spec Sheet.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.