- Dyes for coloring Polytek's polyurethane rubbers and plastics.
- Very concentrated- a little goes a long way.
- Available in red, blue, green, yellow, brown, black and white.
- Sold by weight in 4 oz., 1 lb., and 8 lb. (1 gallon) sizes.
- Add a little or a lot, depending on the color you want. Mix colors if desired. The video below shows the PolyColors being used to dye the mold material, and is done at a 1% PolyColor, by weight, to the total weight of the mold material being mixed (both A and B parts combined). For example, if mixing 5 lbs of Polyurethane or Plastic mold material, and you wanted to use 1% color, you would add 0.8 ounces (by weight) of the color.
- Download: PolyColors Safety Data Sheet: Color MSDS. White MSDS.
PolyColors used to dye liquid Polyurethane Rubber and Plastic molds: