Concrete Dissolver Remover
Ships from Illinois (Click for average Ground delivery map )
Shipping: This Product can take 2 to 3 business days to ship out.
Ships via FedEx/UPS only
Concrete Dissolver is a concentrated, environmentally safe, biodegradable, natural acid, that is perfect for safely dissolving cured concrete residue from tools and other surfaces.
Concrete Dissolver is not a traditional acid and is non-fuming. It is formulated to be used both interior and exterior. It works by literally dismantling the components of cured concrete until it can be removed from the surface.
It is a commercial grade, concentrated formula that is diluted with water depending on the application. The low VOC complaint formula is good everywhere. It has a pleasant citrus scent that is not considered harsh by most users. This will also work to profile concrete floors before staining and sealing.
- Add up to 2 gallons of water to make 3 gallons (Dilute up to 2:1)
- Great for safely cleaning concrete tools
- Cleaning vinyl and wood home siding
- Etch concrete countertops before sealing
- Effective coverage varies based on dilution rate
- 1 gallon