Concrete Edge Form Liners - Contractor 5-Pack
Select which 1.5" Liners (view them) and 2" Liners (view them) in the pack:
Ships from Utah (Click for average Ground delivery map )
Ships via FedEx/UPS only
Concrete Edge Form Liners - Contractor 5-Pack
- 5-Pack of re-usable 1.5" and 2" sized Edge Form Liners.
- Please refer to each individual Edge Liner description page for details and exact sizes.
- Edge Form Liners are used to create detailed edging on countertops, pools, steps, etc.
- Made of extremely durable polyurethane that can flex and stay strong.
- Can be used in pre-cast or poured in place concrete work.
- Cut to length easily with a utility knife or chop saw. Join cut pieces using silicone.
- Fast and easy to place in a mold, and quick to clean after use.
- Good for hundreds of uses- Actually gets better with each use as they 'season'.
Specifications Concrete Edge Form Liners - Contractor 5-Pack
- Measurements: 1.5" and 2" Heights.
- Lengths vary by each edge design, but are approximately 8 feet long per Form Liner.
- Refer to each individual Form Liner's Product Page for exact sizes of that design.
- *Occasional imperfections may be present on the Edge Form Liners, and can be removed or altered using a sharp utility knife, or a very abrasive sand paper or resin-bound grinding discs.
- Edge Form Liners can be curved to form a radius edge. If the Edge Form Liner begins to ripple and distort, then the radius is too tight, so you will need to make the curve radius larger to ensure a smooth, consistent edge detail.
- Edge Form Liners can be cut to fit your form. Cut using a SHARP razor knife, or with a chop saw. Liners can be cut straight, or mitered at angles so they fit tightly in your form.
- Place Edge Form Liner in your form and either silicone in place, nail with a small brad finish nailer, or screw through the backing form into the Edge Form Liner.
- For most applications (Precast), run a silicone a bead across the bottom edge of the Edge Form Liner, up any corners, and across any joined together seams, to create a water-tight seal.
- Use of a polyurethane rubber safe Form Release (sold here) is recommended: Form release helps create a smoother finish on the concrete, less air pockets in the concrete edge, and easier to clean the Edge Form Liners when finished.
- Vibrate concrete well (either vibrating the concrete, or rapidly tapping the edges of the forms with a hammer or palm sander), or use your fingers to compact the concrete against the Form Liner to remove as many air pocket voids as possible.
- After the concrete is sufficiently set up (typically 2-3 days for normal precast concrete), remove the Edge Form Liner.
- If the Edge Form Liner needs to be removed before the concrete is cured (usually only when using on cast in place concrete, such as steps or pool decks), make sure to remove edge slowly, evenly pulling the liner 'out' away from the concrete.
- Removal is simple- start on one end, and slowly peel the Form Liner away from the concrete.
- Concrete usually will have small 'bumps' which can be sanded off with quickly with Diamond Sanding Pads (sold here). These bumps tend to disappear the more the Edge Form Liner is used, as it becomes seasoned.
- Fill any air pocket voids with a Concrete Slurry Mix.
- Clean with a stiff brush and water after each use. Any silicone left on the forms should be peeled or scraped off (the sooner the easier to remove). Any hardened concrete and difficult to remove silicone can usually be removed using a wire brush.
- Muriatic Acid can be used to clean of cement residue from the Edge Form Liners in a 20:1 ratio (20 parts water to 1 part muriatic acid). Rub the Edge Form Liner with a stiff nylon brush and the muriatic acid water. Rinse Form Liner thoroughly with clean water.
- Store Edge Form Liners out of direct sunlight, laid out flat.
- If Edge Form Liners ever get curved or twisted so they don't lay flat naturally, the easiest solution is to lay them out flat on a concrete or asphalt surface on a really hot day and let the sun heat them up, straighten them out, and then when they cool they should hold their shape more naturally.
Videos showing some uses of Edge Form Liners:
Video showing start-to-finish concrete countertop, including an Edge Form Liner:
Video showing cutting down the height on a Form Liner using a table saw:
Video showing an Edge Form Liner used in a cast in place concrete countertop form:
Video showing using Form Liners to create steps and bench seating:
Video showing filling in voids and preserving fine detail on a countertop edge:
I ordered the 2" chiseled edge liner and they arrived at 2 3/16". This is the first time I have ordered the liners and had then not be the correct size.
Sorry to hear these are that wide. We are looking into what could cause the liners you received to have increased in size (possibly something in the material when they were made) and will get it fixed! Please reach out to us if you need us to replace the liners you received-
Thank you, Expressions LTD
looked good will probably get paid,
great product, good quality, reasonably priced, but extremely offset by rediculous shipping charges.
Edge forms arrived within 5 days in good condition. Quality of forms is good, very professional. Only wish points where explained better.