BONUS! Our Accent Stencils come with a free bonus Accent Stencil (of equal or lesser value). Select the free bonus stencil from the drop-down menu above.
- Small Universal Circle Accent stencil.
- The Center grout lines on the Small Universal Circle stencil can be cut out for a circular center tile.
- Accent stencils make a great decorative addition to any driveway, office, sidewalk, entry, garage, basement, patio, showroom....
- Stencils are designed for use with wet concrete and Overlay Resurfacing Systems.
- Manufactured in the USA, using superior high-strength white paper that can handle the toughest conditions.
- White Paper Stencils are superior to most other 'brown' stencils, that are thinner, have problems laying flat, and tear easily when used.
- Stencils are used to achieve the look of stone, tile or brick without the higher installation and maintenance costs associated with such applications.
- Stenciled concrete and overlays leave a flat and even surface better suited for pool decks, walkways, driveways and interior floors.
- Non-adhesive white paper stencils which are poly-coated on both sides for maximum moisture resistance. Made of thicker paper, these stencils may be used more than once depending on application method.
- Small Universal Circle Stencil Accent:
- Diameter: 35 1/2"
- Joint Width: 1/2"
- This pattern ships in two halves. Center grout lines can be trimmed out for a circular center tile.
- *NOTE: Pattern measurements may vary slightly due to normal manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard Application Method- Fresh Concrete:
- Apply stencil to fresh concrete. Lightly press stencil evenly into concrete surface. Apply Color Hardener and/or Antiquing Release Agent followed by Texture Stamp Mats or Texture Rollers. Remove stencil when concrete is hard enough to walk on, and cement paste is set up enough to flake off the stencil.
- Standard Application Method- Overlay
- Lay the stencil down on the existing concrete surface. Once stencils are evenly laid out and flat, spray an Acrylic Overlay as straight down as possible, not at an angle, over the stencil. Remove stencil carefully. Experienced users can re-use sections of the stencils (watch video below for example).
- Alternate Application Methods:
- Vertical concrete surfaces/walls.
- Trowel over stencils with a thin layer of Micro-Topping.
- Careful use of Acid Stain is also possible over a stencil, but recommended for experienced applicators only.
- Can also be used with Drywall & pigmented drywall mud, paint, as well as with Asphalt spray coatings.
- Professional tips for stencil use:
- When using stencils in new concrete: Slump should be 4-5", to reduce excess bleed water. Use water reducer (SP-7000 Water Reducer sold here). Use surface retarder for hot or windy weather.
Video: Stencils with New Concrete (Color Hardener, Release, & Stamping)
Video: Stencils with sprayed Acrylic Overlay