Concrete Step Insert Form Liner - 5.25" Split Limestone
- 6" split and chiseled limestone step insert. Designed to FIT common 2"x6" as would be normally expected. THESE ARE NOT A FULL 6" TALL.
The rich grain and gnarly knots will provide a most authentic look to steps or slab edges.
- Approx 8' long, with tapered ends.
- Up to 1 1/2 inchest of relief. Heaviest relief of any insert out there.
- Lightly caulk or tack to outer form.
- Reuse many, many times.
- Can easily be used in conjunction with a mild bump-up for a taller riser.
- 16lbs each.
- Almost seamless when together. Modelling clay works very well for creating a seamless joint.
- There are two variants of this piece. When sold in multiples, orders will be split even as possible.