Drain Flange Mold Piece - Bathroom / Lavatory Sink
Fast Ship: Usually takes 1-2 business days to ship out.
- Re-usable Polyurethane Drain Flange and Hole piece.
- Use to make a drain hole with appropriate flange for a sink.
- Some of our Sink Molds don't have a pre-designed drain flange on them, so this Flange Mold can be used to make the mold accept bathroom lavatory sized drain hardware. PLEASE NOTE- if you are using this with one of our Sink Molds that already have the 'flange' in the sink mold, you should not use this rubber piece- it will not work correctly. If you want a reusable drain hole knockout, then use this product: Rubber Bathroom Drain Hole Plug.
- We also make a Kitchen size Flange Mold (sold here)
- This Flange Mold can also be used on home-made sink molds/forms.
- Please note: Sink drain hardware is no longer set to any standard sizes. Some 'bathroom sink drains' are well larger than normal, and may have trouble fitting inside the normal fabricated drain flange area- We do make a slightly larger "Bathtub" Drain Plug (sold here) with a 3" diameter for the flange, that may fit such sink drains better as well.
- Made of extremely durable Polyurethane. Good for hundreds of uses.
- 2 1/2" Diameter Flange (Sink)
- 1 5/8" Diameter Hole
- 1 1/2" High
- To Use: Secure rubber plug knockout in place (ie. to the sink mold) with a little silicone. Once set (30 minutes or so) run a bead around the mold piece, and smooth accordingly. When silicone is dry, clean up excess and then applying a Spray Release (sold here) prior to casting the concrete will make removal easier.
- Removal- Prior to flipping over your concrete, sometimes loosening the edges of the rubber plug with a flat head screw driver will make removal easier. Once the concrete piece is turned over, you should be able to push the Knockout free with your thumb and very little pressure. If plug is difficult to remove, the center of the rubber can be drilled out, generally making the plug easier to get out while still being reusable.
- To Clean- Scrape off any hardened concrete and/or silicone.
Based on 1 review
The top wide flange of the mold was not consistent thickness. this is a visual part of the mold so did not meet my standard.