Firepit Concrete Square Molds - Boulder Rock Liners (Set of 4)
Ships from Illinois (Click for average Ground delivery map )
Shipping: This Product can take 5 to 10 business days to ship out.
Ships via FedEx/UPS only
Firepit Concrete Liner Stamp Set- Square Fire Pit Boulder Random Rock
- This Boulder Firepit Mold set comes with 4 Boulder Rock Liners.
- Reusable rubber form liner for making concrete firepits and seatwalls.
- Aggressively textured boulder style stones.
- Use to easily make square fire pits, planters, garden boxes.
- Finished concrete made from our Firepit Forms can be used with gas or natural wood burning.
- Liners are notched and bent on the ends so they form a 4' box with perfect corners!
Size Dimensions of Firepit Concrete Square Molds - Boulder Rock Liners
- Size: Each liner is around 14" tall, and 48" long.
- 1" or more of stone relief (sticking out)
- Ends of the 4 liners are staggered so they meet up with each other when using in a 48" box
How to Use Firepit Concrete Square Molds - Boulder Rock Liners
- Create the top coping cap / ledge in a number of ways:
- We have a specially made Rubber Edge Liner Form (sold here) just for this purpose! It can be used in a form, but was designed to be screwed right to your firepit outer form (wood frame). Some consideration should be taken to assure your securing it is adequate- a few screws probably won't hold it securely once filled with concrete, so use a bunch or back it with some 2x4 braces if you aren't sure!
- If you can pour the firepit base ring first, then you can come back and set up a Plastic Countertop Form (sold here) and one of the Rock Liners to go in it, and then pour the cap.
- When using a sonotube, occasionally the cardboard diameter will vary a few inches and the rubber liners may not fit perfectly- but this is fine because to use the cardboard tube, you typically will cut it open, either just one one side and then stretch the tube open, or cut the tube in half, and then clamshell around the liners. In either case, once cut and liners inserted, use straps to keep the sonotube closed until after the concrete is done.