GFRC Mixer, Eibenstock EHR 18S Mixing Drill
Shipping: This Product can take 2 to 5 business days to ship out.
Ships via FedEx/UPS only
- Eibenstock, top of the line, powerful, professional grade mixers.
- This model is a great mixer, especially for the DIY project. For those in the concrete industry though, we recommend you get the next model size up (EHR 20.1 R) or larger, for daily use and heavier loading on the mixer.
- The Eibenstock EHR 18S Mixing Drill has an easy to manage, 9.5 Amp motor, for continuous mixing of 2-bag batches. Ideal for tile, cement, plaster, mortar, paints, epoxy and coatings.
- Soft start and variable speed for less splashing and better control.
- High-torque motor with specially designed gears provide maximum power. Mix quantities of 2 bags/20 gallons at a time.
- Pro-Series mixing paddle unique design mixes from the bottom up, eliminating air injection into the mix. Included WG 120 paddle has a 4.5" diameter head.
- While more expensive than some other electric mixers available, Eibenstock Mixers are a case where you do get what you pay for.
- Model: Eibenstock EHR 18S.
- Mixing Capacity: 2 Bags, 20 Gallons.
- Output: Up to 700 lbs./hour.
- Power: 9.5 Amp / 110 Volt AC.
- Free Speed: 800 RPM.
- Load Speed: 0-450 RPM.
- M-14 Female Paddle Connection
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- EHR 18S Eibenstock Mixing Drill
- WG 120 Mixing Paddle: 4.5" diameter mixing head
- Operator's Manual