Rain Chain Stainless Steel Circles
- The Circles RainChain is Four small circles followed by a larger double circle give a beautiful, balanced look.
- Made in stainless steel for strength, durability and lower cost.
- Each Rain Chain comes with a gutter attachment piece (V shaped piece of metal). We recommend purchasing the optional Gutter Installation Kit with every Rain Chain.
Rain Chain Stainless Steel Circles Specifications:
- Large Circle: 2 7/8"
- Small Circle: 1 1/2"
- Wire Thickness: 3/16"
- Available in a Stainless Steel Finish, or Copper Plated Stainless Steel (sold here)
Rain Chain Stainless Steel Circles Installation:
- Installation is usually straight forward and simple. Rain chains hang from the hole where the downspout was, using the gutter attachment piece provided. When there is a mismatch because the hole is larger than the chain, a separate Gutter Installation Kit is used to reduce the hole and focus water downward onto (or into) the chain. The Installation Kit also provides an outlet tube, preventing water from creeping along the underside of the gutter and dripping off.