Rainchains and accessory products need to order 8 or more qty (feet) of rainchain for the order to qualify for free shipping. If ordering less than 8 feet of chain, or just ordering an accessory, please select a UPS shipping option at checkout.
- Gutter Installation Kit, for the best hanging of Rain Chains.
- Available in 3" size in: Copper, Aluminum, Black Finished Aluminum, or Bronze Finished Aluminum. 6" size is available in Copper.
- Size: The Gutter Installation Kit fits through a 2-1/8" hole in the gutter. It can be used with larger holes in the gutter as well up to about a max. 3" diameter hole.
- This Installation Kit product replaces the basic V-hook, which normally comes with each of our Rain Chains.
- Some gutters have a hole only, no flange, spout or outlet tube. Water tends to swirl out of a hole like that, missing the rain chain. Water also sticks to the underside of the gutter, dripping off up to several feet away.
- Some gutters have an opening that is larger than the rain chains link or cup. In this case, a lot of water will miss the chain at the top. The Installation Kit directs the water onto (or into) the chain, helping it to function with maximum efficiency.
- Easy to remove. Hanging the chain from the bolt at the bottom of the kit allows for easy removal and installation, and is a more secure method of attachment.
- The Downspout Doubler will create the ability to display two Rain Chains, as well as increase water volume handling by splitting the water two ways. The Downspout Doubler does not include the Installation Kit. You must order a 3" or 6" Installation Kit to be able to use the Doubler.
- The Installation Kit is visually pleasing, and a great addition to the Rain Chain look.
- Top Dimensions: 2 5/8" x 4 1/8"
- Outlet Length: 3" or 6"
- Outlet Diameter: 2 1/8" tapers to 1 7/8"
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
- Sleeve Dimensions: 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"
applied caulking around the gutter install kit and place through the 2-inch hole. no problems.
I received just what I ordered and in a timely fashion