Stainless Steel Countertop Trivet Rail Details:
- Stainless Steel Trivet Rail / Runner Bar.
- Solid stainless steel, available in 1/4" and 1/2" sizes.
- Each trivet is already cut to length (Re-cut with a hacksaw if a shorter length is needed).
- Trivets have a brushed finish on all surfaces.
- Use Trivet Rail Form Strips to create channels in concrete to place these trivet rails into, or use a Drainboard Mold. Trivets can be placed on any concrete countertop- just place these trivets wherever needed (ie. drain-boards, next to a stove, in a concrete sink, etc.) and epoxy in place.
- The 1/2" x 15-1/2"L size is designed to be placed into the concrete recesses created by making a drainboard using the Grill Drainboard Mold, but can be used in other applications as well.
Stainless Steel Countertop Trivet Rail Specifications:
- 1/4" Size: 15-1/2" Long, 1/4" W x 1/4" W.
- 1/4" Size: 24" Long, 1/4" W x 1/4" W.
- 1/2" Size: 15-1/2" Long, 1/2" W x 1/2" W. (Use this size, 15-1/2" Long, with the Grill Drainboard).
- 1/2" Size: 24" Long, 1/2" W x 1/2" W.
- If Trivet Bars need to be re-cut, they can be cut with a hack saw, metal cut-off saw, metal band saw, or metal blade on a jig saw- but stainless steel is very hard to cut, so cut slowly and use cutting oil if possible.
- Stainless Steel Countertop Trivet Rails can be secured in place, if desired, to the finished concrete with epoxy or clear silicone.