Stainless Steel Rectangle Doorbell
- Solid stainless steel doorbell cover plate, 3/16" thick, with a brushed finish.
- Illuminated LED push button uses less than 1 watt, and should last over 10 years. LED buttons available in Ring-Light, or DOT style. Ring Light has a bright glowing ring around a stainless steel center. DOT Light has a very bright center LED glow.
- Doorbell Buttons are theft-resistant. Each button is secured on the back of the doorbell cover by a hex-nut.
- Will work with new or existing doorbell systems, and can replace most garage door opener buttons.
- Doorbell Only. Door chimes, power transformers, and wire sold separately.
- Warranty Information: 90 day warranty against defect.
Stainless Steel Rectangle Doorbell Specifications:
- The Rectangle Doorbell Cover Measurements: 2" Wide x 4" High x 3/16" Thick.
- Push Button Measurements:
- RING and DOT Light LED Buttons: 11/16"W x 1 3/4"L. Threads: 5/8" wide.
- Non-Lit Buttons: 11/16"W x 7/8"L. Threads: 5/8" wide.
- Push Buttons are 24V (12-24 Volts AC).
- Exceeding the button's voltage can prematurely burn out the LED in the button. If unsure, and unable to determine, we recommend ordering the 24V button to prevent the LED from premature burnout.
- Low voltage power transformers are sold separately here.
Stainless Steel Rectangle Doorbell Installation:
- Installation Instructions: Attach the doorbell button to the stainless steel doorbell cover using the provided hex-nut. Drill a 3/4" (20mm) wide hole into doorjamb (or surface for doorbell) approximately 1 1/2" deep for RING or DOT Light buttons, 1" deep for Non-Lit buttons. Attach one wire to each screw terminal, which wire going to which screw terminal doesn't matter. Use the provided screws to mount the doorbell cover in place.
- Optional Tamper Resistant screws come with a special driver bit for installation/removal. Due to the small nature of the special driver bit, it is necessary to pre-drill holes for the tamper-screws. Failure to pre-drill the holes may result in breaking the driver bit trying to force the screws into the doorjamb or wall surface.
We recently swapped out my old doorbell with the hope that this model will hold up better than the last one which was installed less than 5 years ago and the button kept cracking. The last one was installed just weeks ago and it cracked almost immediately. Enough was enough, we couldn’t keep fixing it every few weeks. This one looks durable….we hope it’s the last one for awhile. Its simple design is quite beautiful. I hope it doesn’t disappoint over the course of time.
I first purchased this doorbell over five years ago and it has stood the test of time. It is still in the same condition as when I first bought it, and it still looks great. So when I recently needed a second doorbell I was pleasantly surprised the exact same one is still available. Most extraordinary of all was this exact same doorbell was exactly the same price as it was 5 and half years ago.
This is our second purchase over the years with Expressions -LTD. We received the beautiful doorbell and it is working perfectly. We greatly appreciate Rich's communication and his efforts to make us happy.
The door bell is made well with good material and looks beautiful on my wall
It shipped promptly and is as advertised, if not a bit more (the plate is a substantial piece of SS). Switch is of high quality (the reason we tossed the last 'deco unit' from another supplier) and I really liked the screw down posts for wire connections. Looks just fine, and I'm pretty sure it's the last doorbell switch this house will need for decades to come. I'd buy again and don't mind putting in the recommendation. Good luck!