Stone Concrete Stamps - Old World Ashler
Introducing another original Ashler stamp, the Old World Ashler Stone. This tool will produce one fantastic looking concrete surface. If you are tired of the same slate ashler look found everywhere, change it up a bit. The Old World Ashler Stone was produced by hand cutting and fitting aged stone tiles into a traditional Ashler design. Care was taken to keep narrow joints and worn, chiseled edges. The finished surface will be very level and unobtrusive to feet and furniture, yet portray significant texture detail across the entire job. Perfect for both concrete and overlayment.
- All new design departing from the usual slate ashlers.
- Designed from hand picked stone tiles.
- Thin but tastefully worn and chipped grout lines provide well worn feel.
- Engineered to stamp a flat final surface to prevent "furniture" issues common with ashler patterns
- For indoor or outdoor applications.
Stone Concrete Stamps - Old World Ashler Options:
- 5 Piece Set: Set of 5 stamps- 3 Rigid, 1 Floppy, 1 Touch up Skin
- 8 Piece Set: Set of 8 Stamps- 6 Rigid, 1 Floppy, 1 Touch up Skin
- 11 Piece Set: Set of 11 Stamps- 9 Rigid, 1 Floppy, 1 Touch up Skin
- 15 Piece Set: Set of 15 Stamps- 12 Rigid, 2 Floppy, 1 Touch up Skin
- 18 Piece Set: Set of 18 Stamps- 15 Rigid, 2 Floppy, 1 Touch up Skin
- Single Rigid Stamp (Green)
- Single Rigid Stamp (Light Blue)
- Single Rigid Stamp (Tan)
- Single Floppy Stamp