White Lightning Polymer 16" Hand Concrete Float
- Polymer Floats are ideal for working with White Concrete. Other metals can discolor the white cement. When working with White Concrete make sure to check out our other White Concrete Products here.
- White Lightning™ technology floats faster and easier for smoother, professional results. Ideal for ALL concrete (not just White Concrete!)
- Prepares surface for troweling
- Low friction polymer blade is lightweight, durable, and impact-resistant for long wear
- Chemical, corrosion, and rust-resistant
- Concrete won’t stick to blade for easy clean-up
- Rounded edges glide over concrete without gouging the surface
- DuraSoft® handle provides a soft feel that reduces fatigue
- Float is 16" long by 3" wide.
About White Lightning Polymer 16" Hand Concrete Float
- The MARSHALLTOWN White Lightning™ Hand Float is the next step in concrete floating technology. The blade effortlessly brings bleed water to the surface while smoothing the surface and reducing setting time. Its durable, yet lightweight low friction polymer blade material is impact-resistant, easy to clean, and won’t absorb liquid, preventing corrosion and rust. The blade is also shaped with rounded edges so this tool glides over concrete without gouging the surface. Each White Lightning™ Hand Float comes with a comfortable DuraSoft® handle that provides a soft grip feel that reduces fatigue. Pro White Lightning™ Hand Floats are Made in the USA with Global Materials.