Pol-Ease 2650 Release for Concrete Casting in Rubber Molds
- A high-performance silicone-free release agent that can be brushed or sprayed into polyurethane rubber molds before casting plaster or concrete.
- Pol-Ease 2650 is the ideal choice release agent for casting concrete in polyurethane molds.
- Apply as lightly as possible so as not to puddle release. Over-applying release can cause excess air pockets and surface defects in the concrete or plaster.
- Does not need to dry before casting plaster or concrete.
- NOTE: Shake or stir before use
- Available in 1 quart and 5 gallons
- Download: TDS Polytek Pol-Ease 2650 Technical Data Sheet
- Download: SDS Polytek Pol-Ease 2650 Safety Data Sheet:
We are a manufacturing company in Greece
We had been searching for an effective release agent for polyurethane casts.
We bought a small quantity of the above to test. Extremely effective!
Our only problem is we cannot find a distributor/supplier in Europe for that product.
Any suggestions without having to import large quantities from the States?
Perfect for a concrete mold, works well, inexpensive, goes a long way