- Solid Brass Doorbell Button.
- The Antique line of doorbells are re-manufactured period doorbells circa 1870's to the 1940's.
- Comes in two finishes: Antique Brass, or Oil Rubbed Bronze. Doorbell finishes will accept the gradual aging and weathering of the outdoor elements.
- Antique Brass: Gives a quiet, aged look to the doorbell. Color variation and mottling in the finish are normal and add character and beauty to any doorbell.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: A darkened finish designed to emulate aged bronze. This finish varies from a rich chocolate brown to a dark black.
- Doorbell can also be used to replace most garage door buttons.
- Solid Brass push button (not illuminated).
- One year manufacturer warranty against defect.
- Doorbell dimensions: 2 3/16"W x 2 3/4"H x 1/4" Deep.
- Power Required: 8-16 Volts AC or 6-12 Volts DC. (Not to exceed 16 Volts AC)
- Installation Instructions:
- Drill 3/4" (20mm) hole approximately 1" deep.
- Attach one wire to each screw terminal.
- Use the matching screws provided to mount the door bell in place.