- REDUCE DUST WHILE ADDING AND MIXING MEDIUM- TO HIGH-VISCOSITY MATERIALS
- Up to 2000 lbs. of production output per hour (mix up to 110lbs per batch)
- Included in the package deal is the timer, to set it to automatically mix for a set time while you are doing something more productive.
- Optional extra carts allow one user to mix a new batch while using/pouring the previous batch!
- Ideal for mixing GFRC, heavy and trowel urethanes, brick and heavy mortar, filler and leveling compounds, plaster, thin-bed mortars and other high-viscosity materials
- The robust two-speed, 15-amp Eibenstock motor is built in Germany and designed to outlast and outperform.
- Two contra-rotating paddles thoroughly combine compounds into a homogeneous, lump-free mixture
- Dust extraction port collects dust while adding materials and mixing (vacuum not included)
Make the tough, often time-consuming process of mixing high-viscosity materials easy with the TwinMix 1800 T portable mixing station. This mixing station streamlines the blending of materials with a medium to high thickness while protecting against dust and other contaminants.
Additional features of the TwinMix 1800 T include:
- Timer for automatic mixing
- Dual mixing paddle with scraper
- Replaceable liners for easy cleanup and prevention of cross contamination
- Dust extraction port for connection to industrial vacuum
- Front Pouring cart (optional side pour cart available)
- Brush-lined inlet tube for dust containment
- Ergonomic handles and large wheels for easy mobility
- Safety switch disables motor when hood is lifted during mixing
- Transport carts and buckets can also be used with handheld mixer
- Model: Twinmix 1800 TFR
- Power: 15 AMP / 110 V
- Bucket Capacity:17 gallons
- Helical Rod Speed: 250 / 450 RPM
- Scraper Paddle Speed: 20 / 36 RPM
- Includes: Timer, Motor on stand, Mixing rod, Mixing paddle, Front Pouring cart, Mixing bucket.
- Options: Extra Mixing Buckets, Extra Front Pouring Cart, Extra Side Pouring Cart.
We recently purchased one to try out at mixing our GFRC backer coats and are very happy we did. We've used the Eibenstock hand mixers for over a decade and have always been happy. This is no different. Very high quality and mixes full batches of GFRC backer coats quickly. I actually just ordered 3 more. The dustless system works like a champ too, my employees are stoked. Cleaner and less work mixing for them. I recommend the extra bucket so you can be pouring one and have another mixing.