Concrete Accent Stamp Mat - 48" Compass Celestial North Star
Ships from Illinois (Click for average Ground delivery map )
Shipping: This Product can take 5 to 10 business days to ship out.
Ships via FedEx/UPS only
- 48" Compass Star Decorative Accent Concrete stamp
- Classic design, the 48" Compass Star has great detail creating a 3D look to the star design! It is a great accent for any entry, patio, courtyard, driveway, or used on vertical surfaces for a wall imprint.
- Optional N, E, S, W stamps sold seprately (here).
- Made from the highest grade Polyurethane Rubber.
- Stamp has heavy duty handles on the back.
- Stamp Measurements:
- Size: 48" Diameter
- Imprint Depth: 1/4"
- Grout lines are 1/4" on the interior, 1/2" on outer lines.
- Place concrete, float, apply Color Hardener (optional).
- When concrete is set up enough to take a stamp, broadcast a Color Release Powder, or Liquid Release onto the concrete surface and some onto the Stamp itself.
- Place the Stamp onto the concrete in position, and then walk on or us a Tamper Tool to fully imprint the stamp into the concrete. The more set up the concrete is, the more force may be needed to imprint the stamp.
- Watch videos and tutorials on our YouTube Video Page.
Mold Clean-up and Care:
- Clean Mold with a scrub brush and water immediately after use and it will always be perfect for the next use. Failure to clean each time will result in dried cement sticking to the stamp and degrading the quality of the imprint on further stampings. Any dried cement residue can be loosened with a light muriatic acid wash (20:1, 20 parts water to 1 part muriatic acid) followed by scrubbing and washing with water.
- Keep out of sunlight for storage. Store somewhere flat, and out of the sun.
Based on 1 review
The compass Matt is well constructed and nicely designed. Have used on several projects and it looks great. This Matt will last for decades and it will add a great focal feature to any project