Concrete Edge Form Liner - Heavy Chiseled Slate (2.25" and 3.5" Heights)
- Heavy Chiseled Slate style concrete countertop form liner.
- Rock texture. Creates a realistic slate rock face to the edge of a cast-in-place concrete countertop.
- 2 1/4" height or 3 1/2" height, 8' long.
- Sized to match 2 1/4" height of the Square Edge Cast-in-Place Countertop Forms, and the 3.5" height of the Commercial forms, but can be used for other needs or your own forms.
- Cut to length with a miter saw or razor blade.
- Can be rested in place, or for a more secure placement, use the Mounting Tape (sold here).
The liner is great I was confused and mislead thinking the black form came with the liner and I wish they sold the form in smaller quantities as I only need one 8 foot piece not a whole box
Is good perfecto
We've had GREAT results with this edge. Clients love it! Provides a great look...edges aren't too smooth nor too sharp.