Concrete Mixer, Eibenstock EHR 20.1 R Mixing Drill
Shipping: This Product can take 2 to 5 business days to ship out.
Ships via FedEx/UPS only
- Eibenstock, top of the line, powerful, professional grade mixers.
- Variable-Speed (250-580). Lightweight (11. 5 lbs) - Heavy-Duty 10. 5 Amp motor for continuous machine use at most viscosities.
- Durable ergonomic handles, hand safety trigger for improved tool safety. Robust H-frame, optimized height for reduced fatigue with upright use.
- Heavy-duty mortar mixer for mixing concrete, cement, grout, paint, epoxy, thinset, mortar, mud, resin, stucco, plaster, tile cement, drywall, self-leveling floor coatings, masonry, latex, clay, & more
- Mix up to 120 lb batches/25 gallons/3 bags/3.5 cubic feet. Up to 900 lbs of output per hour.
- Made in Germany - For portable handheld use. MG 140 (6" dia. ) paddle Included with 14 mm thread.
- Integrated frame bumpers for increased drop protection
- Ideal for medium- to high-viscosity powder and liquid materials
- While more expensive than some other electric mixers available, Eibenstock Mixers are a case where you do get what you pay for.
- Model: Eibenstock EHR 20.1 R Set.
- Mixing Capacity: 3 Bags, 25 Gallons.
- Output: Up to 900 lbs./hour.
- Power: 10.5 Amp / 110 Volt AC.
- Free Speed: 900 RPM.
- Load Speed: 250-580 RPM.
- M-14 Female Paddle Connection
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- EHR 20.1 R Eibenstock Mixing Drill
- WG 140 Mixing Paddle: 5.6" diameter mixing head
- Operator's Manual