Concrete Sealer Solvent Industrial Metal Sprayer - Chapin 1949Product Detail:
- The Original, the Model 1949 Concrete Sealer Sprayer!
- We also carry many variations of sealer sprayers- Check Them Out Here.
- Industrial grade sprayer for solvent based sealer application.
- Exclusive TRI-POXY® lined steel for triple protection against corrosion, rust and damage from denting.
- Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning.
- Exclusive: Poly Holster on the side of the tank keeps wands and tips secure and free of debris when filling. Holds up to 4 separate nozzle tips.
- Brass fan spray nozzle for even coverage.
- Brass spray handle with "Lock-on" and quick release design. Threaded coupling for easy removal.
- VITON® o-rings and gaskets for maximum resistance to chemical attack.
- Hose reinforced with nylon braid and vinyl core to resist chemical attack, crimping, cracking and leaking.
- Exclusive Ergo handles for more comfortable carrying.
- Open head sprayer.
- Capacity: 3.5 gallons.
- Included Nozzle: Fan Tip, 0.5 GPM spray rate.
- Download the manual for this sprayer here.
- Technical Support Videos here.
- To use, simply open the top, fill with sealer, close, pump to add air pressure, and then spray.
- Clean up: Slowly open the top to release any pressure. Remove any sealer left in sprayer. Clean out sprayer, tubing, and nozzles using xylene.
|Tank Mouth Opening||4"|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy® steel|
|Hose Material||reinforced hose|
|Lock-On Feature||lock-on feature|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||0.5 -1.0 gpm|
|Handle||tri-lock cap, ergonomic handle|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||11.75|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||9x9x28.1|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||8.75 x 8.75 x 27|
|Item Weight In Pounds||10.5|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.