Slate Concrete Stamps - BC Ashler
Concrete Stamp - BC Ashler
Ships from Illinois (Click for average Ground delivery map )
Shipping: This Product can take 5 to 10 business days to ship out.
Ships via FedEx/UPS only
The BC Ashler is designed to work into existing sets of a very "common" slate ashler. Arguably the most popular concrete stamp of all time, this "common" ashler is easy to spot anywhere and everywhere, and therein lies the problem. It is so common it can be considered a bit repetitive. The BC Ashler from Walttools solves that issue by breathing a whole new life into the pattern. With three stamps exhibiting all new slate tiles in each stamp including a couple of LARGE tiles that their original pattern is lacking, the grouping is simply fantastic. With aesthetics matching superbly with the original look and a much more diverse pattern and range of stone sizes, this is really a knockout. The BC Ashler also stands very well on its own without the need to work into existing stamps.
- 5 Piece Set: Set of 5 stamps- 3 Rigid (Blue, Yellow, Red), 1 Floppy, 1 Touch up Skin
- 8 Piece Set: Set of 8 Stamps- 6 Rigid (2 Blue, 2 Yellow, 2 Red), 1 Floppy, 1 Touch up Skin
- 11 Piece Set: Set of 11 Stamps- 9 Rigid (3 Blue, 3 Yellow, 3 Red), 1 Floppy, 1 Touch up Skin
- 15 Piece Set: Set of 15 Stamps- 12 Rigid (4 Blue, 4 Yellow, 4 Red), 2 Floppy, 1 Touch up Skin
- Single Rigid Stamp (Blue)
- Single Rigid Stamp (Yellow)
- Single Rigid Stamp (Red)
- Floppy Stamp (Gray)