Concrete Stamp Mat Skins: Centennial Wood Planks
The Centennial Plank stamps will produce the most attractive wood finish in concrete that can be found. These large and detailed mats were created from carefully chosen reclaimed planking from Chicago's Navy Pier. These will reproduce that century old look into concrete or overlayment. The planks are each 14" wide and vary in length ranging from 4 ft to 8 ft. Each plank mat is from a different board ensuring your job will have a great variety in character and detail. The varying plank lengths are also an advantage offering more variation.
- Sold in:
- Individual Rigid (4' Green, 5' Light Blue, 6' Red, 7' Blue, 8' Yellow)
- Individual Floppy (4' Gray)
- 5 Piece Wood Plank Stamp Set (1x each Rigid: 5' Light Blue & 6' Red & 7' Blue, 1x Floppy 4' Gray, 1x small touch-up grain skin)
- 7 Piece Wood Plank Stamp Set (1x each Rigid: 4' Green & 5' Light Blue & 6' Red & 7' Blue & 8' Yellow, 1x Floppy 4' Gray, 1x small touch-up grain skin)
- 10 Piece Wood Plank Stamp Set (2x each Rigid: 5' Light Blue & 6' Red & 7' Blue, 1x each Rigid: 4' Green & 8' Yellow, 1x Floppy 4' Gray, 1x small touch-up grain skin)
- Dimensions: Plank boards are 14" wide each.
- Very detailed planks with rustic grains. Create the end-grain using the End Grain Stamp (sold here)
- Five patterns for increased variety and reduced repetition.
- What is a Floppy Stamp? When doing stamp concrete, jobs will require at least one 'floppy', which is the same size and pattern as the rigid concrete stamps, but thinner and without handles. The 'floppy' stamp is used when there is not enough room for the entire rigid stamp pattern (going up to forms, next to walls columns, steps and other obstacles). They are soft so they are not designed to be used as part of the regular stamp process. As the concrete stiffens it is much harder to imprint the floppy as clean as the rigid stamps
- What is a Rigid Stamp? A Rigid Stamp is just the normal concrete stamp. Made out of a stiffer polyurethane, they don't flex as mush as a Floppy, and are easier to imprint into the concrete. Rigid Stamps have handle straps on the back to assist in picking them up, and re-placing in the correct spot on the concrete.
- Stamp concrete floors, decks, or walls with a Vertical Concrete Mix. Make wood borders to concrete, create boardwalk bridges, and more.
- Three different planks to increase variety and reduce repetition. Overlap skins slightly when stamping to create the seamless wood look.
- Made of industrial grade polyurethane rubber
- Care: keep stamps stored flat, out of sunlight. Wash off any cement and release residue from stamping right after use