Concrete Stamp Mat Skins: Weatherwood Planks
Weatherwood plank stamps will unquestionably produce the most attractive wood finish in concrete that you can find. The concrete mats were meticulously derived from century old dock planks from Lake Michigan, and will produce an incredibly rustic, yet detailed surface that looks like anything but concrete. The individual planks are each just over 5 inches wide and are constructed into a side by side pattern of three different lengths (each stamp being approx. 11 inches wide). They are very easy for stamping in either a linear or stepped fashion.
- Sold in:
- Individual Rigid (4' Red, 5' Blue, or 6' Yellow)
- Individual Floppy (4' Gray)
- 5 Piece Wood Plank Stamp Set (1x each: Rigid Red Blue & Yellow, 1x Floppy, 1x small touch-up skin plank)
- 8 Piece Wood Plank Stamp Set (2x each: Rigid Red Blue & Yellow, 1x Floppy, 1x small touch-up skin plank)
- 11 Piece Wood Plank Stamp Set (3x each Rigid Red Blue & Yellow, 1x Floppy, 1x small touch-up skin plank)
- 15 Piece Wood Plank Stamp Set (4x each Rigid Red Blue & Yellow, 2x Floppy, 1x small touch-up skin plank)
- 18 Piece Wood Plank Stamp Set (5x each Rigid Red Blue & Yellow, 2x Floppy, 1x small touch-up skin plank)
- Dimensions: Plank boards are 5-1/2" wide each. Each stamp ends up being 11" wide (2 board widths). Stamp lengths are 4' (Red & Floppy), 5' (Blue) and 6' (Yellow) long x 11" wide.
- Very detailed planks with rustic grains. Create the end-grain using the End Grain Stamp (sold here)
- Three patterns for increased variety and reduced repetition.
- What is a Floppy Stamp? When doing stamp concrete, jobs will require at least one 'floppy', which is the same size and pattern as the rigid concrete stamps, but thinner and without handles. The 'floppy' stamp is used when there is not enough room for the entire rigid stamp pattern (going up to forms, next to walls columns, steps and other obstacles). They are soft so they are not designed to be used as part of the regular stamp process. As the concrete stiffens it is much harder to imprint the floppy as clean as the rigid stamps
- What is a Rigid Stamp? A Rigid Stamp is just the normal concrete stamp. Made out of a stiffer polyurethane, they don't flex as mush as a Floppy, and are easier to imprint into the concrete. Rigid Stamps have handle straps on the back to assist in picking them up, and re-placing in the correct spot on the concrete.
- Stamp concrete floors, decks, or walls with a Vertical Concrete Mix. Make wood borders to concrete, create boardwalk bridges, and more.
- Three different planks to increase variety and reduce repetition. Overlap skins slightly when stamping to create the seamless wood look.
- Made of industrial grade polyurethane rubber
- Care: keep stamps stored flat, out of sunlight. Wash off any cement and release residue from stamping right after use