Concrete Step Insert Form Liner - 5.25" Chiseled Slate
- The 6" Chiseled Slate step inserts creates a look of hand chiseled slate that is impossible to tell from the real thing.
- Actual size is 5.25" for matching 2x6 board.
- Approx 8' long, with tapered ends.
- Up to 3/4 inches of relief. Heaviest relief of any insert out there.
- Lightly caulk or tack to outer form.
- Reuse many, many times.
- Can easily be used in conjunction with a mild bump-up for a taller riser.
- 12lbs each.
- Almost seamless when together. Modelling clay works very well for creating a seamless joint.