Drain Flange Mold Piece - Bathtub / Large Bathroom Size
Fast Ship: Usually takes 1-2 business days to ship out.
- Re-usable Polyurethane Drain Flange and Hole piece.
- Use to make a drain hole with appropriate flange for a Bath Tub or some sink drains that are a slightly larger size than normal bathrooms.
- We also make in Bathroom and Kitchen size: Bathroom Flange Mold (sold here) and Kitchen Flange Mold (sold here)
- This Flange Mold can also be used on home-made sink molds/forms.
- Made of extremely durable Polyurethane. Good for hundreds of uses.
- 3" Diameter Flange (Sink)
- 1-11/16" Diameter Hole
- 2 5/8" High
- To Use: Secure rubber plug knockout in place (ie. to your sink mold or tub mold) with a little silicone. Once set (30 minutes or so) run a bead around the mold piece, and smooth accordingly. When silicone is dry, clean up excess and then applying a Spray Release (sold here) prior to casting the concrete will make removal easier.
- Removal- Prior to flipping over your concrete, sometimes loosening the edges of the rubber plug with a flat head screw driver will make removal easier. Once the concrete piece is turned over, you should be able to push the Knockout free with your thumb and very little pressure. If plug is difficult to remove, the center of the rubber can be drilled out, generally making the plug easier to get out while still being reusable.
- To Clean- Scrape off any hardened concrete and/or silicone.