- Re-usable Polyurethane Drain Flange and Hole piece.
- Use to make a drain hole with appropriate flange for a sink.
- Some of our Sink Molds don't have a pre-designed drain flange on them, so this Flange Mold can be used to make the mold accept kitchen sized drain hardware. PLEASE NOTE- if you are using this with one of our Sink Molds that already have the 'flange' in the sink mold, you should not use this rubber piece- it will not work correctly. If you want a reusable drain hole knockout, then use this product: Rubber Kitchen Drain Hole Plug.
- We also make a Bathroom/Lavatory size Flange Mold (sold here)
- This Flange Mold can also be used on home-made sink molds/forms.
- Made of extremely durable Polyurethane. Good for hundreds of uses.
- 4 1/2" Diameter Flange (Sink)
- 3 1/2" Diameter Hole
- 1 1/2" High
- To Use: Secure rubber plug knockout in place (ie. to the sink mold) with a little silicone. Once set (30 minutes or so) run a bead around the mold piece, and smooth accordingly. When silicone is dry, clean up excess and then applying a Spray Release (sold here) prior to casting the concrete will make removal easier.
- Removal- Prior to flipping over your concrete, sometimes loosening the edges of the rubber plug with a flat head screw driver will make removal easier. Once the concrete piece is turned over, you should be able to push the Knockout free with your thumb and very little pressure. If plug is difficult to remove, the center of the rubber can be drilled out, generally making the plug easier to get out while still being reusable.
- To Clean- Scrape off any hardened concrete and/or silicone.
This form fit our sink drain perfectly, the form is capable of a much thicker pour than most drains will allow, my first use i forgot to check the drain and needed to remove some material on bottom side of sink to fit drain, i’ve cut the mold down to the proper fit for my needs.
Expressions-LTD has been an invaluable resource for my home remodeling, they have pieces not found elsewhere and ship quickly.