Extra Deep Concrete Kitchen Drain Basket Strainer
- Stainless Steel are out of stock, and will be back in stock @ Mid November, 2023. We will make them orderable again once we have them back in stock. Thank you-
- Extra Deep stainless steel basket strainer.
- Designed for thicker concrete and stone sink depths.
- Available in Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Flat Black finishes.
- Ideal for concrete sink thicknesses of 1" to 1.5".
- Basket Strainer is adjustable to accommodate thicker concrete sinks, up to 1-7/8" thick. Suggested sink thickness is 1.5" (so as not to max out the strainer's thread distance).
- Extra Deep Disposer Flanges are also available (here).
Notes on Finishes:
- Stainless Steel versions are PVD. Very durable.
- ORB, Flat Black, and Powder Coated, and most Special Order finishes are more sensitive to chemicals and harsh environments.
- Any damages to the finish on these drain pieces is not covered by any warranty. If the finish peels or chips off, it is from chemicals or cleaners being poured down the drain, and no warranty coverage. PLEASE take care with the cleaning and products put on these as stated here:
- General Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions: Always wipe your fixture down with a soft cloth after each use to prevent mineral build-up and water-spotting. Should spotting occur, remove water spots with warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners, ammoniated products, rubbing alcohol, detergents, astringents, bleach based cleaners, aggressive chemicals, abrasive cleaning pads, or harsh polishes on the fixture. Use of such products may void the warranty. Do not allow soap scum or toothpaste to build up on the product. These will gradually wear away the protective coating and may diminish the beauty and durability of the finish
- Powder Coated Finishes: Powder coated color finishes DO NOT HAVE A PROTECTIVE COATING so they are susceptible to surface damage. If not properly cared for these products can be scratched, scuffed, or chipped. If the exterior color coating is damaged or compromised the underlying base material may tarnish and/or corrode. Use of abrasive cleaners or pads can remove or dull the color coating and damage the finish. Periodically clean the fixture with mild liquid soap and a soft clean cloth to gently remove surface spots.
- PVD: Physical Vapor Deposition, process creates the most durable finish available on the market today. Although these finishes are stain and tarnish resistant never use bleach or any abrasive cleaner, cloth, or pad to clean the product. More specifically, avoid any and all cleaning products designed to remove tarnish or rust or any cleaning agent that contains hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, and/or phosphoric acid or caustic agents. Periodic cleaning can be done with a soft clean cloth to gently remove surface spots.
- Extra Deep Concrete Kitchen Drain Basket Strainer
I have a Whitehauss porcelain farm sink with a 1” thick bottom and no local stores (Lowe’s, Home Depot) offer a drain that will fit. This one does fit and solved the problem ( the good). However, for $108 I expected more than plastic! The drains at the stores were all metal, $20, and higher quality but unfortunately did not fit the thick bottom. The strainer is very shallow and won’t hold much debris. The drain plugging function slowly leaks. I feel like I got burned on the the price (obviously) but if it lasts then I will be satisfied. Be very careful installing this because if you over tighten the nut the entire plastic assembly will break! Also the nut requires a special tool that you do not have.
i'v had to replace 2 of them for customers because they corroded away. i was really surprised that a stainleess steel basket would do that. The other 15 I installed had no problem. Maybe it was the water?? I replaced them at no charge @ $108 each
Good product, good price
The strainer was as advertised. Worked well with my extra thick fireclay sink. Happy with the product and happy with Expressions-LTD communication and the fast shipping. Not easy to find a black strainer that fit my application, but am happy to say this product did the job. Good product. Good company.
Great product for concrete sinks and counters. ONly wish is that you could pay for product via checking account as opposed to credit card and not sending a check rather electronically.