Extra Deep Concrete Kitchen Drain Basket Strainer
- Extra Deep stainless steel basket strainer.
- Designed for thicker concrete and stone sink depths.
- Available in Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Flat Black finishes.
- Ideal for concrete sink thicknesses of 1" to 1.5".
- Basket Strainer is adjustable to accommodate thicker concrete sinks, up to 1-7/8" thick. Suggested sink thickness is 1.5" (so as not to max out the strainer's thread distance).
- Extra Deep Disposer Flanges are also available (here).
Notes on Finishes:
- Stainless Steel versions are PVD. Very durable.
- ORB, Flat Black, and Powder Coated, and most Special Order finishes are more sensitive to chemicals and harsh environments.
- Any damages to the finish on these drain pieces is not covered by any warranty. If the finish peels or chips off, it is from chemicals or cleaners being poured down the drain, and no warranty coverage. PLEASE take care with the cleaning and products put on these as stated here:
- General Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions: Always wipe your fixture down with a soft cloth after each use to prevent mineral build-up and water-spotting. Should spotting occur, remove water spots with warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners, ammoniated products, rubbing alcohol, detergents, astringents, bleach based cleaners, aggressive chemicals, abrasive cleaning pads, or harsh polishes on the fixture. Use of such products may void the warranty. Do not allow soap scum or toothpaste to build up on the product. These will gradually wear away the protective coating and may diminish the beauty and durability of the finish
- Powder Coated Finishes: Powder coated color finishes DO NOT HAVE A PROTECTIVE COATING so they are susceptible to surface damage. If not properly cared for these products can be scratched, scuffed, or chipped. If the exterior color coating is damaged or compromised the underlying base material may tarnish and/or corrode. Use of abrasive cleaners or pads can remove or dull the color coating and damage the finish. Periodically clean the fixture with mild liquid soap and a soft clean cloth to gently remove surface spots.
- PVD: Physical Vapor Deposition, process creates the most durable finish available on the market today. Although these finishes are stain and tarnish resistant never use bleach or any abrasive cleaner, cloth, or pad to clean the product. More specifically, avoid any and all cleaning products designed to remove tarnish or rust or any cleaning agent that contains hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, and/or phosphoric acid or caustic agents. Periodic cleaning can be done with a soft clean cloth to gently remove surface spots.
- Extra Deep Concrete Kitchen Drain Basket Strainer
The strainer was as advertised. Worked well with my extra thick fireclay sink. Happy with the product and happy with Expressions-LTD communication and the fast shipping. Not easy to find a black strainer that fit my application, but am happy to say this product did the job. Good product. Good company.
Great product for concrete sinks and counters. ONly wish is that you could pay for product via checking account as opposed to credit card and not sending a check rather electronically.
Your product should work fine for our application. We fabricate at least two solid stone sinks each working day. We are currently looking for a hardware supplier that will cater to our needs as far as satisfying questions about matching finishes for our customers. Most of our customers are extremely particular and actual hands on finish samples would eliminate any question in their mind. Would appreciate any suggestions you may have to offer.