Magnetic Door Switch Entry Trigger
Fast Ship: Usually takes 1-2 business days to ship out.
- Magnetic switch that can be mounted to any door or window.
- When the door or window is opened, the 2 halves of the magnetic switch become separated (one mounted to the door or window, the other is mounted to the door jamb or window casing), and will activate the switch.
- Can be connected to a Door Chime unit or alarm. Very simple and cheap way to put an alarm type sensor on any door or window using just a cheap basic chime for a doorbell system, and one of these switches.
- Can also be connected to lighting, or many other secondary functions.
- Switch is rated up to handle up to 300 Volts AC, at 3 Amps.
- Has a 5/8" operating gap (when magnets are moved further than 5/8" from each other, the switch will trigger).
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" Long x 5/8" Wide, 1/2" Deep.
- Operating gap: 5/8".
- Contact type: Form C (NO/NC). It can be Normally Open or Normally Closed, depending on how you wire it (there are 3 connection screw terminals). If unsure what type you need, usually just connect your 2 wires to the terminals until you get the combination that works for your use.
- Electrical rating: 300V Max. 3 Amp Max.
- Includes 2 mounting screws (Use double sided tape instead of screws if needed).
Based on 2 reviews
It works great
It looks simple and reliable.
Does the price of $14.09 include the magnetic switch and the chime?