Non Slip Additive for Concrete Sealers and Coatings:
- Non Slip Additive is a micronized polymer used to create a safe, textured surface.
- Clear, lightweight spheres suspend easily in sealer and coating products.
- Mix with concrete sealers or floor coverings (epoxy/urethane coatings).
- May also be broadcast over wet sealers.
- Will not affect topcoat color.
- Creates a non slip surface on driveways, garages, steps, patios and pool decks. Especially useful around stairs or wet areas.
- When mixing in with sealer, constant stirring/mixing is necessary during the application process to keep the grit from settling to the bottom.
- Measurements: 1 lb. (16 oz.) Container.
- Coverage: 1 lb. Non Slip Additive added into 5 gallons of sealer will typically cover 750-1000 sq. ft.
- Combine 16 oz. of No-Slip Grit to 5 gallons of sealer. Stir/mix well.
- For smaller amounts of sealer, mix approximately 3 ounces of non-slip additive per gallon of sealer.
- Apply sealer to concrete surface by roller or brush.
- Continuous stirring/mixing of the sealer is necessary during application to keep the non slip additive from settling.
- Can also be hand broadcast over the sealer or epoxy immediately after applying (but be careful to broadcast the non slip very lightly and evenly dispersed. Test a small area to become familiar with the process!
Based on 1 review
Easy to apply, and does not change the color of the surface. I just applied it, so I have no idea how well it will last.