PolyColors Oil Based Dye for Polyurethane Rubber and Plastics
Ships from Pennsylvania (Click for average Ground delivery map )
Shipping: This Product can take 2 to 5 business days to ship out.
Ships via FedEx/UPS only
PolyColors Oil Based Dye Polyurethane and Plastic - Polytek Poly Colors
- Dyes for coloring Polytek's polyurethane rubbers and plastics.
- Very concentrated- a little goes a long way.
- Available in Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Brown, Black, White, and Fleshtone
- Sold by weight in 4 oz., 1 lb., and @8 lb. (1 gallon) sizes.
- Add up to 0.5% PolyColor Dye to the total mixed weight of the liquid rubber or plastic being used (exception: up to 2% of PolyColor White and PolyColor Fleshtone can be added to polyurethane rubbers and resins).
- Example: Get the total weight of the mold material being mixed (both A and B parts combined) -If mixing 5 lbs of Polyurethane or Plastic mold material, and you wanted to use 0.5% color, you would add 0.4 ounces (by weight, which is 1.14 grams... or roughly 1/4 teaspoon in size) of the color.
- Stir PolyColor White & PolyColor Fleshtone before use.
- For additional information, refer to the Technical Bulletin of the rubber or plastic being used.
- Literature Downloads:
Example of PolyColors used: