Push Button Doorbell Garage Low Voltage, Black Anodized Aluminum
- LED buttons available in Dot-Light, Ring-Light, or Non Lit styles.
- Dot-Light: Very bright center LED glow.
- Ring-Light: A bright glow ring around a Black Anodized Aluminum center.
- Non Lit: Black Anodized Aluminum, no LED light.
- Push Button is theft-resistant. Each button is secured on the back of the doorbell cover by a hex-nut.
- Will work with new or existing 2-wire doorbell systems, and can replace most garage door opener buttons.
- Additional LED colors and Voltages are available for large quantity special orders.
- Warranty Information: 90 day warranty against defect.
Specifications Push Button Doorbell Garage Low Voltage, Black Anodized Aluminum:
- Push Button Measurements: 11/16"W x 5/8" Thread Diameter x 1 3/4"L.
- Voltage: 24V (8-24 Volts AC).
- LED Power Consumption: 0.48 Watts.
- These are LOW VOLTAGE buttons- Do NOT connect directly to standard 110V Power. Exceeding the button's voltage rating of 24 Volts can prematurely burn out the LED in the button.
- Low voltage power transformers are sold separately here.