Seamless Concrete Stamp Light Quarry Stone
Pulled from worn, Midwestern bedrock granite, this medium-aggressive seamless skin concrete stamp will provide ample texture to your outdoor surface. It is very much like the Heavy Quarry Stone but without the deep crevices. Makes for easy and quick texturing.
- Medium granite texture
- No major leading lines to worry about matching up
- Feathered edges for easy overlapping
- Great for overlays or stamp jobs
- Texture 'seamless' concrete stamps are simple to use
Seamless Concrete Stamp Light Quarry Stone Options:
- 24" x 24" Stamp Size- No Handles (used for a touch up stamp or small projects like countertops and steps)
- 36" x 36" Stamp Size- Include Heavy Duty handle straps on the backs of the stamps.
How to Stamp Concrete Basics (Seamless Textures)
- Step 1: When concrete is placed, troweled, and ready to start stamping on: begin by applying our Liquid or Powder Release (sold here) evenly across the desired application surface of the skin(s) being used to create your stamped concrete.
- Step 2: When using multiple skins for your project, overlap the edges of the seamless skins by approximately 4 to 6 inches to ensure even coverage and consistent impression.
- Step 3: Tamp down the skins using firm, consistent pressure and appropriate tamping tools. Avoid walking over skins on the balls of your feet, or tamping at the overlapping edges, as these may cause unwanted impressions in your finished concrete and the seamless effect may be disrupted.
- Step 4: When your Seamless Concrete Stamp River Slate has been thoroughly tamped, peel back an edge to check that the impression is properly stamped. If you are satisfied with the results, slowly and gently bend the skin edges up towards you, like a taco, and lift the skin away from the concrete surface before setting it aside. Turn stamp 90 degrees each time you pick up and place back down to repeat.