Seamless Concrete Stamp Monster Slate
This incredible slate skin is what slate skins are all about. Depth, detail and a striking appearance. You get all three here. The Monster slate seamless concrete skin got its name from the “Monstrous” slate surface from which is was pulled, a surface with more detail than ever seen before in that type of stone. This will be a needed addition for all decorative stampers. Seamless concrete skins are fast and easy to use, providing quick surface texture
- Remarkably detailed skins will be the basis for a masterpiece on many projects
- Authentic texture and details set this stamp apart
- Highly detailed slate structure
- No major leading lines to worry about matching up
- Feathered edges for easy overlapping
- Great for overlays or stamp jobs
- Seamless Concrete Stamp Monster Slate:
- 24" x 24" Stamp Size- No Handles (used for a touch up stamp or small projects like countertops and steps)
- 36" x 36" Stamp Size- Includes Handles on back
How to Stamp Concrete Basics (Seamless Textures)
- Step 1: When concrete is placed, troweled, and ready to start stamping on: begin by applying our Liquid or Powder Release (sold here) evenly across the desired application surface of the skin(s) being used to create your stamped concrete.
- Step 2: When using multiple skins for your project, overlap the edges of the seamless skins by approximately 4 to 6 inches to ensure even coverage and consistent impression.
- Step 3: Tamp down the skins using firm, consistent pressure and appropriate tamping tools. Avoid walking over skins on the balls of your feet, or tamping at the overlapping edges, as these may cause unwanted impressions in your finished concrete and the seamless effect may be disrupted.
- Step 4: When your seamless skin has been thoroughly tamped, peel back an edge to check that the impression is properly stamped. If you are satisfied with the results, slowly and gently bend the skin edges up towards you, like a taco, and lift the skin away from the concrete surface before setting it aside. Turn the Seamless Concrete Stamp Monster Slate stamp 90 degrees each time you pick up and place back down to repeat.