Specialized Mold Release for High Strength Sticky Concrete - EXPert
- Specialized Release made just for high strength concrete used on sink molds.
- This formula was designed just for the stickier concrete used in GFRC and high strength concrete countertops/sinks/furniture making.
- Made to help resist the high polymer loading in high strength concrete, which creates higher stickiness and bonding to forms/molds. This release works the best to keep the barrier between concrete and mold surface.
- Can greatly reduce the bugholes in concrete, when applied properly (ultra thin film)
- Works over Urethane/Silicone, PVC, ABS, Plywood, Aluminum, Steel.
- Will not stain concrete, even white concrete, and even when heat curing is used.
- Does not cause problems with applying sealer to the concrete later.
Specifications Specialized Mold Release for High Strength Sticky Concrete - EXPert
- Download: EXPert Release TDS
- Coverage (hard/smooth surface): 1,600 sq. ft. per gal
- Coverage (pre-oiled plywood): 1,100 sq. ft. per gal
- Coverage (untreated plywood): 800 sq. ft. per gal
- Freeze Damage: None. Freeze Temperature: -15F
- Low VOC: 240 g/L
- Composition: A proprietary blend of neutralized vegetable oils in mineral oil. Contains no waxes, no silicones...no carcinogens.
Application Specialized Mold Release for High Strength Sticky Concrete - EXPert
- For best results, apply an ULTRA thin coating of film only. MORE IS NOT BETTER HERE! Film layer of 0.0005 inches will promote easier stripping, less form cleanup, and concrete elimination of discoloration, bugholes, and concrete buildup.
- Spraying pressure should be 25 psi or higher. Use of HVLP or pump-up sprayer will work- the finer the tip the better.
- Apply minutes, or days, before concrete is placed.
- Surface must be clean, and dry.
- You can roll, brush or wipe on the release too, just ensure it's evenly applied and wiped off so it's a very thin layer left.