Stainless Steel Rectangle Doorbell
- Solid stainless steel doorbell cover plate, 3/16" thick, with a brushed finish.
- Illuminated LED push button uses less than 1 watt, and should last over 10 years. LED buttons available in Ring-Light, or DOT style. Ring Light has a bright glowing ring around a stainless steel center. DOT Light has a very bright center LED glow.
- Doorbell Buttons are theft-resistant. Each button is secured on the back of the doorbell cover by a hex-nut.
- Will work with new or existing doorbell systems, and can replace most garage door opener buttons.
- Doorbell Only. Door chimes, power transformers, and wire sold separately.
- Warranty Information: 90 day warranty against defect.
- The Rectangle Doorbell Cover Measurements: 2" Wide x 4" High x 3/16" Thick.
- Push Button Measurements:
- RING and DOT Light LED Buttons: 11/16"W x 1 3/4"L. Threads: 5/8" wide.
- Non-Lit Buttons: 11/16"W x 7/8"L. Threads: 5/8" wide.
- Push Buttons are 24V (12-24 Volts AC).
- Exceeding the button's voltage can prematurely burn out the LED in the button. If unsure, and unable to determine, we recommend ordering the 24V button to prevent the LED from premature burnout.
- Low voltage power transformers are sold separately here.
- Installation Instructions: Attach the doorbell button to the stainless steel doorbell cover using the provided hex-nut. Drill a 3/4" (20mm) wide hole into doorjamb (or surface for doorbell) approximately 1 1/2" deep for RING or DOT Light buttons, 1" deep for Non-Lit buttons. Attach one wire to each screw terminal, which wire going to which screw terminal doesn't matter. Use the provided screws to mount the doorbell cover in place.
- Optional Tamper Resistant screws come with a special driver bit for installation/removal. Due to the small nature of the special driver bit, it is necessary to pre-drill holes for the tamper-screws. Failure to pre-drill the holes may result in breaking the driver bit trying to force the screws into the doorjamb or wall surface.
This is our second purchase over the years with Expressions -LTD. We received the beautiful doorbell and it is working perfectly. We greatly appreciate Rich's communication and his efforts to make us happy.
The door bell is made well with good material and looks beautiful on my wall
It shipped promptly and is as advertised, if not a bit more (the plate is a substantial piece of SS). Switch is of high quality (the reason we tossed the last 'deco unit' from another supplier) and I really liked the screw down posts for wire connections. Looks just fine, and I'm pretty sure it's the last doorbell switch this house will need for decades to come. I'd buy again and don't mind putting in the recommendation. Good luck!
We were very pleased with the style and function of the doorbell we ordered. Only complaint was that one set of screws came stripped and were unusable. Thankfully there was another set in the package. Overall happy.