Stainless Steel Square Doorbell, Flush - No Screw Design
Fast Ship: Usually takes 1-2 business days to ship out.
- New Flush design, no screw holes. Doorbell plate comes with 3M double-sided tape to mount the doorbell.
- Some wall surfaces that are very rough may need to use additional methods of securing the doorbell, such as using silicone or other adhesive (apply adhesive, and secure doorbell with painters tape until dry)
- Solid stainless steel doorbell cover plate, 3/16" thick, with a brushed finish.
- Illuminated LED push button uses less than 1 watt, and should last over 10 years. LED buttons available in Ring-Light, or DOT style. Ring Light has a bright glowing ring around a stainless steel center. DOT Light has a very bright center LED glow.
- Doorbell Buttons are theft-resistant. Each button is secured on the back of the doorbell cover by a hex-nut.
- Will work with new or existing doorbell systems, and can replace most garage door opener buttons.
- Doorbell Only. Door chimes, power transformers, and wire sold separately.
- Warranty Information: 90 day warranty against defect.
- The Square Doorbell Cover Measurements: 2" Wide x 2" High x 3/16" Thick.
- Push Button Measurements:
- RING and DOT Light LED Buttons: 11/16"W x 1 3/4"L. Threads: 5/8" wide.
- Non-Lit Buttons: 11/16"W x 7/8"L. Threads: 5/8" wide.
- Push Buttons are 24V (12-24 Volts AC).
- Exceeding the button's voltage can prematurely burn out the LED in the button. If unsure, and unable to determine, we recommend ordering the 24V button to prevent the LED from premature burnout.
- Low voltage power transformers are sold separately here.
- Installation Instructions: Attach the doorbell button to the stainless steel doorbell cover using the provided hex-nut. Drill a 3/4" (20mm) wide hole into doorjamb (or surface for doorbell) approximately 1 1/2" deep for RING or DOT Light buttons, 1" deep for Non-Lit buttons. Attach one wire to each screw terminal, which wire going to which screw terminal doesn't matter. Use the provided 3M Double Sided Tape to mount the doorbell cover in place (or use your own adhesive and painters tape to secure until dry).